Jeremy and I had a great Lava Cake in Bangkok two weeks ago. I am still dreaming about it, so I decided to try to make it 🙂 Here is our secret Lava Cake Recipe for you!
After a few minutes of magic in the kitchen, the lava cake was ready to eat and it was soooo delicious, that I want to share the recipe with you!
Lava cake made with love
Lava Cake Recipe
- 100 gr dark chocolate
- 50 gr butter
- 50 gr sugar
- 1/2 tea spoon vanilla sugar
- 1 spoon flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- a little bit of cacao powder
It is really easy to make and takes only about 10 minutes to prepare and another 12 minutes of patience while it is in the oven 🙂
- Put the dark chocolate with the butter in a bowl and let it melt in the microwave or in a water bath.
- Mix in a second bowl the sugar, vanilla sugar, flour and salt with the 2 eggs with a hand mixer until it is a dough.
- Then add the cooled off chocolate cream from bowl #1 and mix it until it is creamy.
- Prepare the muffin trays with a layer of butter and sprinkle it with cacao powder.
- Fill the dough in your muffin trays.
- bake it for 10-12 minutes at 180 degree Celcius.
Lava cake after baking
Lava cake ready to eat
It tastes very good with fruits and ice cream. Hope you love it the same as we do!