Lampang was the first stop on my two-week road trip through northern Thailand. This quiet Thai village is really something special. The night markets are much smaller here than in the bigger cities but I could tell it had just as much life. Lampang is definitely worth a visit and if you do come you have to try the ice lemonade at the night market. It’s amazing!
best places in Lampang
- Buy Elephant Artwork: Check out some pretty cool Elephant artwork at the night market.
- Night Market: (Saturday/Sunday) Lampang’s night market is located on Talad Gao Road along the Wang River.
Where to eat in Lampang
- Ice Lemonade at Lampang’s night market on Talad Gao Road.
- Street Food at Lampang’s night market on Talad Gao Road.
accommodation in Lampang
- Riverside Guesthouse: I did not stay here however I did enjoy breakfast at Riverside Guesthouse. The Riverside Guesthouse is located on south side of the Wang River near Tadad Gao Road.
- Kim Hotel: I stayed at the Kim Hotel and the rooms were pretty good. I would recommend staying here because the rooms are clean and the WIFI is fast.
Transportation in Lampang
- Horse-drawn carriages